About The Brantford Flying Club
The Brantford Flight Centre is operated by the Brantford Flying Club, which is one of Canada’s oldest established Flying Clubs, having been formed in 1929. Now located on the former site of Commonwealth Flying Training Base No. 5, the Centre has excellent facilities for Flight Training, not the least being the three hard surfaced runways, a legacy from wartime service.
The Flying Club has well over two hundred members, a fleet of Cessna 152s, Cessna 172s, Cessna 172RG and Piper Aztec aircraft, a modern, well equipped maintenance facility, well appointed office, school and recreational premises and Restaurant service is available in the club dining room from 8:00AM to 2:00PM daily.
Aircraft are available for rental, charter, or contract aerial patrols. Aviation fuel and maintenance are available to locally based and transient aircraft as required and Flying Club facilities are open to the public.
Vision:The vision of the Brantford Flying Club is to be the Biggest Little Flying Club in Canada.
Mission:The mission of the Brantford Flying Club is to promote safe flying and aviation-related activities in a professional and friendly club environment.
Values:The values of the Brantford Flying Club serve as guidelines for our conduct and behaviour as we work towards our mission:
- A club atmosphere where members, guests and staff are comfortable
- Offer excellent flight training from recreational pilot permit to airline transport pilot’s licence
- To meet and exceed all applicable government standards
- Offer maintenance services for members’ and non-members’ aircraft
- Affordable, top quality aircraft, services and facilities
- Manage the airport in the best interests of the City, the public and the aviation community
- Promotion of aviation events for members
- Offer guidance in aviation related matters for members